We are experienced indoor environmental health consultants who specialise in mould related issues associated with water damaged buildings. Mould growth can be harmful to health and the life of a building and our advice, site inspection and testing services reduce concerns in relation to occupancy health and property after water damage. Offering unbiased independent advice, our inspections, findings and recommendations help our clients make informed decisions with long term solutions to mould problems. With a number of factors to consider when assessing the growth of mould in a property, we use the latest technology to identify mould and its root cause as part of our inspections. Quite often it’s not enough just to remove the mould using sugar soap or dehumidifiers. The cause is usually from a significant weather event or a building maintenance problem which has been left unattended to for some time.
Included In Our Mould Inspections:
- A visit to the property and a visual inspection of all accessible areas of concern as well as an inspection of HVAC systems where necessary;
- A determination of the extent of the mould growth;
- Identification of the location & extent of the dampness of building materials throughout the inspection using measurement equipment;
- Identification of areas which may cause adverse health effects for the occupants;
- A written report detailing our findings and recommendations for remediation as well as proposed interim measures to control potential exposure risks until remediation can be performed.
Other Indoor Environment Services We Offer Include:
Indoor Air Quality Testing
Water Damage Assessments
Indoor Air Quality Systems