We have extensive experience in performing mould testing in the home, workplace or as part of pre-purchase assessment of a property. We recognise the importance of managing risks associated with mould affected buildings and the effects it can have on household occupants, staff and organisations that occupy the property. If there is a mould outbreak in your workplace it can be difficult managing your staff and the public’s perception throughout the work day to ensure there is no negative impact on your business. As a consequence, we can perform mould tests outside of trading hours if required.
When To Test For Mould
- When visible mould is not present, but a musty smell is, a mould inspection and mould test can reveal whether there is mould in the property, the location and the levels of mould present in the property.
- If there have been plumbing leaks or water ingress issues and there is a suspicion that elevated mould may exist in the air, sub floor, ceiling or behind walls.
- Post mould removal clearance testing to ensure that the mould issues have been resolved and mould counts have returned to levels found in normal environments of the same type.
- If a doctor cannot pinpoint the cause of a health symptom related to mould allergies.
- For pre-purchase real estate transactions.
- Landlord/Tenant disputes as to whether there is a mould problem.
It is important to note that if you can already see mould, remediation is required, and testing is usually unnecessary.
Other Indoor Environment Services We Offer Include:
Indoor Air Quality Testing
Water Damage Assessments
Indoor Air Quality Systems